Sunday, June 19, 2011

A truly HORRID weekend

Now this has ACTUALLY been the worst weekend of my life. I hosted a going away party for Meaghan (our fab student) this Friday... only to come down with the worst bout of gastro i have EVER experienced. AND I had 3 people staying here... now you all know how public toileting is perhaps my worst nightmare... and hence, made for my WORST weekend!! To cap it off... I accidentally sent a message to one of the footy boys detailing some of the worst moments... it was actually meant for a close girlfriend. I can probably never return to the football oval?!!

Today, I am just starting to get back to my normal self. Aside from hideously sore tummy and neck muscles from vomiting... this is definitely going to be a memorable Tom Price weekend, and not for all the right reasons!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Mons. Hope you are feeling much better now.
    M xx

    ReplyDelete