Saturday, November 5, 2011

Flasher



Again, I have managed to flash half of the Pilbara...

Saturday the 5th of November was shaping up to be a great day. It was the annual breast cancer champagne breakfast in Tom Price, and I was heading out with a lovely group of girls. I woke up at 7:30am, stripped off, and sauntered (half asleep) out of my 2nd storey room towards the bathroom. Now my shower is directly opposite the guest bedroom, and the curtains are of course up.... it's a lot less gloomy and I can see the beautiful Pilbara countryside whilst showering... AND, I'm fairly safe on the 2nd floor. Or so I thought... After 5 minutes of very unsexy showering, I sensed some movement. I turned to look out the guest bedroom window only to be face to face with 2 workmen in a cherry picker, painting around the guest bedroom window. Their jaws were dropped, and we made eye contact! It was mortifying, and I STILL have to cover my face when I leave the house in the mornings. Funnily enough, since 'the incident', 3 workmen have introduced themselves to me....

Thank god it was a CHAMPAGNE breakfast... definitely eased the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment