Thursday, March 24, 2011

JUST SAY NO

I have a new steely reserve...

I think I may have let people take advantage of me here, and I'd better put a stop to it now before I spend the rest of the year doing people 'favours'. Now I don't want to go into details over the internet, but I seem to be saying 'yes' a lot to things I don't actually want to do!

This doesn't just go for people, it also goes for food. I have eaten SO much since I arrived, it's actually crazy. On my birthday alone I ate 2 packets of crown biscuits... granted I was a bit sad, but there is no excuse for this. JUST SAY NO! What happened to coming back from Tom Price the athletic, fit, healthy and hot woman I know I can be? Instead, I'm the plumpish local with the face rash.

Tomorrow thus marks the start of my one month challenge. No over-eating, minimal chocolate, exercise and no free-loaders. Watch out world!

No comments:

Post a Comment