Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Phantom of Physiotherapy

It seems I am OFFICIALLY allergic to Tom Price. There can be no other explanation for the rash that has now spread to cover my entire face and has forced me to take a day off. I could not be uglier, I am actually scaring people away and feel I may need to resort to some type of mask? The phantom of physiotherapy?

And all this just as things were looking up! Firstly, and most proudly, I sobbed on the phone to Telstra. These tears brought about action, and my phone line was repaired on Saturday the 19th of March! It only took 7 weeks... BUT I AM NOW CONNECTED!! Secondly, I set up my own table and chairs, without step-by-step IKEA instructions. Practical much!! And lastly, I won two awards at uni... a research award as well as the graduating award. I'm not too sure what I'll do with my brand new ultrasound machine considering my thoughts on electrotherapy.

Despite my ugliness, this is week is the first week I have been able to say I'm glad I'm in Tom Price. That's a pretty big plus:)

See insert for my rash face..

No comments:

Post a Comment